Monday 4 May 2015

Upcoming Craft Show Featuring Paper Turns!

Paper Turns will be selling greeting cards at the upcoming Artisans' Market at SickKids Hospital in Toronto on Friday, May 8th, 9:30am-2:00pm. The Artisans' Market is in the Atrium/Garden Terrace of the Hospital at 170 Elizabeth Street (you can get there using the entrance at 555 University Avenue as well).

At my table you will find both my most beloved card ranges (e.g. plenty of signature crane cards in all colours, cherry blossom cards, dragonfly cards...) and my new cards for Mother's Day, for children, for sick people, for summery occasions and more. You can also order cards, or discuss your stationery needs and ideas with me. I can customise cards on site as well! 

If you've missed the "Etsy Made in Canada" show or the "One of a Kind" show, this is your opportunity to meet some fabulous local crafters. No admission fee! 

I look forward to seeing you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment