Wednesday 31 August 2016

Hello from Europe!

Have you ever been to Iceland? No? Then you should go! It's AMAZING. I spent the entire last week travelling around the country and was blown away by the spectacular landscape and wildlife. Breathtaking waterfalls, geysirs, geothermal baths, volcanoes, craters, glaciers, glacial lagoons, whales, seals, birds, plus sheep and horses everywhere you look. Iceland got my creative juices flowing as well, of course, and because I can't sit still for too long without doing something crafty, I started a six-part photo series entitled "Origami in Iceland". Every day I folded something inspired by the site(s) I was visiting that day. Check it out on Instagram or Facebook. Here's a little taste.


Now I'm in Germany for two weeks, visiting family and getting ready for my sister's wedding. I will have plenty of crafting opportunities in the coming days, but they will all be wedding-centric (stay tuned for pictures on Instagram). In other words, I won't be making any greeting cards while I am in Germany...  If you've been wondering why you can't see any items in my Etsy shop at the moment, that's why. The shop is in vacation mode and will reopen on September 12. That said, if you would like to discuss and/or order custom design, please get in touch! I won't be able to fill orders before I am back in Toronto, but I would be happy to discuss design options, pricing and time frames.

One final piece of information before I go back outside to soak up the German sun:
I have lined up five craft shows/pop-up markets in Toronto (Brick Works, Roncey, Trinity Bellwoods) for the months of October, November and December, with possibly more to come, so mark your calendars! You can find more information HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment